26-27 September, 2019
Two-Day In-Person Course
14 St. Stephen's Green
Explore how people, processes, and technology interconnect as you lead a global payroll operation delivering timely payments and ensuring taxation and other compliance requirements are met. The Managing Payroll Operations Across the Globe certificate program will take a deep dive into your company’s payroll delivery model, the role of the governance committee, vendor management, data privacy, and providing sustainable business processes.
In-depth discussions around critical elements such as understanding different cultures, diversity and inclusion, and talent development will take place to ensure you can build a team to meet current and future needs for your organization.
This two-day certificate program will give you— the payroll leader—the tools and skills to establish business partnerships to be viewed as a dynamic, strategic leader.
The course is designed to the meet the needs of payroll professionals managing payroll operations in one country or 20 or more countries.
View the Course Outline >
View Course Instructors >
What Others Are Saying
"It was great opportunity, not only to learn but also to meet payroll managers and industry colleagues. The delivery of the course was exceptionally well structured, well-paced and well executed, which made the content easily understandable and digestible."
- Provide solid business strategies to lead a world-class payroll operation
- Discuss the importance of culture, diversity and inclusion initiatives, and leading remote global teams
- Discuss the tools needed to create a robust compliance and control model
- Identify continuous process improvements, business strategies, and how to best manage vendor relationships
International Client Operations Manager
Attendees of this course represented the following companies:
- Coca Cola
- Gruma Coporation/Mission Foods