The American Payroll Association (APA) and the Global Payroll Management Institute (GPMI) bring you the 13th edition of the Guide to Global Payroll Management, sponsored by Workday. The Guide is a comprehensive electronic publication that covers critical compliance guidelines vital to those responsible for managing and administering payrolls across international borders.
Topics include current and accurate information on international benefits, wage and tax withholding, reporting requirements, and much more. You will learn specifically about the following:
- Federal income tax withholdings for nonresident aliens
- Payroll for U.S. employees working abroad
- Social security, Medicare, and federal unemployment taxes for expatriates
- How cloud technology is simplifying global payroll in 2020
The Guide also provides all you need to know about:
- U.S. immigration law
- Types of visas
- Income tax treaty summaries
- Social security totalization agreement summaries … and more!
What’s the price for this valuable resource? It’s FREE!
Go to www.americanpayroll.org and search “free eBooks.”
Do you like our content? Join the GPMI community to get free education and articles straight to your inbox!