Get ready for a world of on-demand global payroll education just waiting for you with Congress Xstream: An Online Conference & Expo and Virtual Congress & Expo.
Congress Xstream—this year’s digital experience of the Annual Congress brought to you by the American Payroll Association (APA) and the Global Payroll Management Institute (GPMI)—was live 2-5 June, but the education and recertification credit hours (RCHs) are still available to you through 5 September.
Participants can take part in the following global workshops:
- Expatriate Payroll 101: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started
- Global Payroll Models in Detail: Which Is Right for You?
- The Payroll Global Culture Map
- U.S. Employers and Global Payroll Challenges
- Winning Globally: Discovery, Strategy, Governance
Congress Xstream features your choice of 28 workshops, four general session keynote speakers, two industry expert presentations, and a special presentation from IRS executives.
Participants can earn up to 37.5 RCHs for this event and an additional 22 RCHs for Virtual Congress.
As part of your Congress Xstream full registration, you also gain free access to Virtual Congress, which took place on 24-25 June and is available on demand through 25 September. Virtual Congress is also available as a standalone registration.
Virtual Congress features a general session on “Cultural Currency” with Kira Rubiano, last year’s Global Vision Award recipient, and educational workshops on global payroll, including the following:
- Global Money Moving Mania
- The Future of Global Payroll—Maximize Impact Through the Global Governance Framework
- The Role of Shared Services in Global Payroll
There was also a U.S. Federal Executive Government Session on 25 June.
Register for Congress Xstream and/or Virtual Congress on demand today.
Do you like our content? Join the GPMI community to get free education and articles straight to your inbox!
Kerry Cole is Senior Editor of Membership Publications and GPMI.