Would you like to demystify the mysteries of U.S. payroll or master payroll in the U.K.?
Global Payroll Management Institute (GPMI) webinars cover these topics and many more, and they are all available on-demand.
GPMI collaborates extensively with the vendor community and subject matter experts to provide educational offerings of all types to help meet the demands of every global payroll professional.
“Our webinars bring you some of the world’s most renowned global payroll experts teaching on topics that are crucial to being compliant and in the know,” said Mary Holland, CPP, Global Director of Strategy, Development, and Training for GPMI.
In 2018, a full slate of informative webinars included:
- “Demystifying U.S. Payroll,” a three-part webinar taught by Sally Thomson, CPP, Director of Payroll Training for the American Payroll Association (APA) and GPMI
- “Mastering Payroll in the United Kingdom,” a three-part webinar featuring Tim Kelsey of Kelsey Payroll Services
- “GDPR: What Does the European General Data Protection Regulation Mean for Global Employers?” with Fidelma McGuirk, CEO of Payslip
- “The In’s and Out’s of Expatriate Shadow Payroll: The Payroll Nobody Sees” with Celergo Founder Michele M. Honomichl
- “Brexit: The Impact for Payroll” with Kelsey
In addition to these timely, high-impact webinars and others like them, GPMI offers country-specific instruction such as Kelsey’s three-part class “Global Payroll Taxation and Compliance – Payroll in France.”
Upcoming webinars that can be viewed live or later on demand include:
- “Payroll in Japan: Navigate the Complex Payroll Regulations” with Kelsey
- “Ensuring Compliance in a Challenging Global Environment,” taught by Max van der Klis-Busink, RPP, Payroll Manager Netherlands, Shell, and GPMI’s first Global Vision Award recipient.
Numerous free courses and those requiring payment are available at the GPMI Virtual Education Environment. Register now so that you, your team, and your organization can ensure compliance and confidently navigate the global payroll realm.
Do you like our content? Join the GPMI community to get free education and articles straight to your inbox!
Kerry Cole is Senior Editor of Membership Publications for the American Payroll Association and the Global Payroll Management Institute.