The Global Payroll Management Institute (GPMI) has opened nominations for its 3rd Annual Global Payroll Titan Award. The award is intended to identify outstanding global payroll professionals nominated by their own peers in the industry.
Last year, the award program received more than 30 nominations for the Titan Award and more than 4,000 votes in the People’s Choice voting portion.
Eligibility, Voting Process
Global payroll pros can nominate themselves or colleagues who have exhibited exemplary performance in the industry and who successfully tackle the complex job of processing payroll in multiple countries.
Nominees for consideration must have the following:
- A minimum of three years of payroll processing experience
- A minimum of two years of processing payroll globally and/or supporting payroll in at least three different countries
- Be at least 18 years of age
All eligible nominees will then progress to a “People’s Choice” voting competition open to the public, who can vote daily for their Titan.
Finally, all nominees will be judged by a peer review panel of GPMI judges. They will review using the following criteria:
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism
- Innovative or outstanding approach to payroll on a multinational scale
- Evidence of continued commitment to the global payroll industry
- Evidence of giving back to the profession, either within their own organization or through membership or participation with an organization representing payroll
The nominee with the highest overall score will be deemed the recipient of the Global Payroll Titan Award. This year’s Titan will receive free education from GPMI, a special citation, and a digital badge to include on their LinkedIn profile.
Award nominations open Thursday, 10 February, and close Friday, 11 March. Public voting will be from 30 March-14 April. The winner will be announced during Global Payroll Week, 25-29 April. The Global Payroll Titan Award and more Global Payroll Week events and information can be followed on social media with the official event hashtag #GlobalPayWeek.
Submit your nomination now for 2022’s Global Payroll Titan.
Do you like our content? Join the GPMI community to get free education and articles straight to your inbox!
Felicia DeInnocentiis is Editorial Assistant for Membership Publications at the APA and GPMI.