Register for Congress Xstream before 5 March* and receive access to two bonus events.
The two 90-minute live sessions, which will not be available on demand, will give a boost to your virtual leadership confidence and allow you to hear the latest updates from the IRS.
The first bonus event on 10 March is with Pegine, a motivational speaker who will show you how to be a leader in a virtual world in a vibrant, healthy, and supportive way. Watch this short video that highlights Pegine’s event.
Learning objectives include the following:
- Communicate more effectively with team members in an organized fashion
- Create processes and a structure to develop rapport and increase effective communication among team members
- Build confidence and commitment to being an effective virtual leader
- Determine how to look positive, confident, and engaging while speaking virtually
The second bonus event on 7 April is with U.S. IRS Commissioner Charles P. “"Chuck” Rettig to present “Celebrating the IRS-Payroll Relationship: The Tax Challenges Ahead.” Rettig is the head of the Internal Revenue Service and will speak about United States legislative issues important to the payroll community.
Congress Xstream registration by 5 March will also include:
- Up to 35 recertification credit hours (RCHs)
- 27 workshops, five General Sessions, and three Industry Expert presentations
- Four days in the Expo and Networking Lounge
- Free access to Virtual Congress, 14-15 July, for additional education and up to 14 RCHs
- Interactive games
- A one-year APA membership (for colleagues and non-members)
For more information on Congress Xstream, visit the Congress Xstream website.
*Registration after 5 March and before 2 April will include only ONE bonus event. These bonus events are not available on demand.
Do you like our content? Join the GPMI community to get free education and articles straight to your inbox!
Kiko Martinez is Associate Editor for Membership Publications with GPMI and the American Payroll Association.