Revenue Irish Tax and Customs is making the most radical change to Pay As You Earn (PAYE) modernisation in Ireland since its introduction in 1960. In this presentation, we will review the new real-time reporting requirements that are effective 1 January 2019.
After viewing this presentation, you will be able to:
- Define the PAYE modernisation project, progress made to date, and effects from external events
- Determine the impact on employers and the revenue context
- Explain benefits of PAYE modernisation for employers, employees, and Revenue
- Identify existing reporting requirements and the needed internal business process changes
- View the Revenue Online Service (ROS) screen demonstration
- Prepare employer key tasks and required procedures prior to 1 January 2019